Atomic Habits Action Club
Are you tired of falling short of reaching your goals?
Are you frustrated because you want something, but it feels so far away?
Are you giving up on your goals before you even start?
Each of us have patterned behaviors that get in the way of success. With the support of the Atomic Habits Action Club, you will change that! We will identify those behaviors and implement evidence-based strategies to support you in accomplishing your goals. We will learn and practice tools to make goal setting obvious, attractive, satisfying, and easy.
I know you’ve got this – you just need a road map.
As a coach, I work with people to help them set realistic, actionable goals to change their lives for the better. The framework in Atomic Habits helps each of us think through what we want, learn how to achieve it, and recognize the changes we need to make to find success. Our group will meet four times to work through the challenges and joys of habit change in a supportive environment. You will meet with me once for a one-on-one private session. Unlike a book club, this Action Club will be a place to share the joys and challenges of habit change.
Upon completion of the workshop (consisting of five virtual sessions), participants will be able to:
- Name and identify examples of the four laws of habits
- Identify and implement one habit change
- Apply these changes now and in the future – with confidence!
When you register you will receive an email confirmation that contains specific pre-work, Zoom links, and instructions to schedule your one hour 1:1 session with me. I am flexible and will work with your schedule (nights and weekends are possible!)
Can’t make a session? That’s okay! Each one will be recorded.
- Session 1 – Wednesday, May 25, 11am-12:30pm PT (12-1:30pm MT, 2-3:30pm ET)
- Session 2- Wednesday, June 15, 11am-12:30pm PT (12-1:30pm MT, 2-3:30pm ET)
- Session 3 (1:1 Goal Setting) – June 20-July 3, 1 Hour (scheduled at your convenience)
- Session 4- Wednesday, July 13, 11am-12:30pm PT (12-1:30pm MT, 2-3:30pm ET)
- Session 5- Wednesday, August 10, 11am-12:30pm PT (12-1:30pm MT, 2-3:30pm ET)
Workshop Cost: $100
You will need access to a copy of Atomic Habits by James Clear for the duration of the club.
Consider asking your employer to pay for this professional development experience! I made you a template.