Dare to Lead 24-Hour Training
Courageous leadership has never been more vital than it is now. Watch Brené describe Dare to Lead™:
I will be conducting this workshop virtually via Zoom. The Dare to Lead™ curriculum will be delivered over eight weekly sessions. In preparation for our sessions, you will watch videos, complete exercises, and apply these skill sets to your life! During our time together, we will dive deep into the work via conversation and small group activities.
This experience is for you if:
- You are in a position of leadership within your organization, or aspire to hold one in the future;
- You see the potential in people and processes, and are willing to take responsibility for achieving that potential;
- You are passionate about accelerating performance in yourself and others;
- You have to navigate organizational change as part of your role;
- You want to create braver, more resilient organizations and teams.
In short, if you are ready to answer your call to courage, this experience is for you!
What you will learn:
In this Virtual Workshop, you’ll learn (and practice!) how to build brave cultures & drive performance by:
- Defining leadership
- Learning how to navigate vulnerability
- Leading from your values
- Building trust
- Rising from setbacks
Session dates & times :
Thursdays- 8:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m. PT (11am-1:30pm ET)
- Session 1: May 26, 2022
- Session 2: June 2, 2022
- Session 3: June 9, 2022
- Session 4: June 16, 2022
- Session 5: June 23, 2022
- Session 6: June 30, 2022
- Session 7: July 7, 2022
- Session 8: July 14, 2022
Each workshop is limited to 9 participants to ensure a hands-on experience.
An email with a link to all course materials and the Zoom link to access the meetings will be sent 2 weeks prior to the first meeting, or upon completing registration if registering within 2 weeks. Homework is required before each in-person session.
Want to ask your employer for support to participate?
I made you a template letter! Check it out here.